Important forms and programs for City of Columbia Water & Sewer customers can be found below.
Rate Change Drop-In
City Council is considering water, sewer, and stormwater rate changes that will support:
- A $80 Million annual investment in the sewer system
- A $40 Million annual investment in the water system
- A $93 Million investment over 5 years in the stormwater system
- Meeting Flyer
- What: The City will hold a drop-in to give customers the opportunity to learn about the projects proposed as part of the investment and to see how their bill would be affected.
- When: June 1, 2017 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- Where: Canal Room at EdVenture Children's Museum | Directions
Having trouble paying your bill?
- Cooperative Ministry
- Salvation Army
1136 Washington St.
Columbia, SC 29201
Get Adobe Reader