Required Paperwork | Important Information | Your First Bill | Important Documents
Water accounts can be opened or transferred by submitting a signed Water Service Contract Form then speaking with a Customer Care representative. First submit the form using one of the methods below, then contact Customer Care at (803) 545-3300 between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM to finalize your contract. Your request will NOT be complete until a representative speaks with you.
Ways to Submit Form
- E-mail: [email protected]
PO Box 147
Columbia, SC 29217
- Fax: (803) 733-8219
- In person: 1339 Main Street between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM
- We cannot accept request for service from a third party.
- The account must be listed in the name of lessee or purchaser/owner of property.
- We will request ALL of the following information:
- The street address where water service is requested.
- The name to appear on your account.
- Mailing address if different from the service address.
- Social Security Number.
- Place of employment
- Date service is to begin
- Contact telephone numbers for home and work
- Drivers License, Permit or State issued I.D.
- Copy of Closing statement or Lease agreement (Include the page with the name of landlord and tenant and the page with landlord and tenant signatures)
In some cases, our representative will not be able to extend service at the time of your request. You may be given additional instructions and requirements before service can be established.
Your First Bill
There is a $30.00 New Account fee added to your first bill. There is an additional $15.00 connection fee.
Water Service Contract Form
1136 Washington St.
Columbia, SC 29201
Get Adobe Reader