Columbia City Council met for a work session Wednesday, August 02, 2000, in the City Council Conference Room at City Hall. Mayor Coble called the meeting to order at 9:00 a.m. Members of Council present were: The Honorable E. W. Cromartie, II, The Honorable Francenia B. Heizer, The Honorable Jim Papadea, and The Honorable Hamilton Osborne, Jr. Also attending were Mr. Michael A. Bierman, City Manager and Ms. Pamela J. Ferst, Acting City Clerk.
I REVIEW OF REGULAR AGENDA
Mr. Bierman reviewed the items on the regular agenda.
These items were held over, no action was taken.
Councilman Cromartie left the meeting at 9:15 a.m.
III MEETING SCHEDULE
1. Month of August
1. August 09, Work Session
2. August 16, Neighborhood Meeting, Columbia College at 6:30 p.m.
3. August 23, Work Session
4. August 30, Work Session and Zoning Public Hearing
2. Month of September
1. September 06, Work Session and Public Hearing
2. September 13, Work Session and Zoning Public Hearing
IV CONTRACTS and LEGAL MATTERS
A. Olympia Land Contract
This item was held over, no action was taken.
2. Municipal Court Handicap Renovations (Amended Agenda Item)
1. Request approval to award a contract for Renovations of Municipal
Courtrooms (1) and (2) and Restrooms to meet ADA Standards to Jimís Construction
Company for $29,900.
Upon motion by Mr. Papadea, seconded by Ms. Heizer, Council voted unanimously to award a contract for Renovations of Municipal Courtrooms (1) and (2) and Restrooms to meet ADA Standards to Jimís Construction Company, for $29,900.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:10 a.m.
Respectfully submitted by:
Pamela J. Ferst, CPS
Acting City Clerk
BACK TO MINUTES PAGE