Columbia Water hosts quarterly drop-in
Posted: July 17, 2017
Columbia Water will host a drop-in to give water customers the opportunity to:
- Learn to read their water meters
- Identify common water wasters and leaks
- Go over billing questions and options
- Learn about upcoming projects to improve the City's water, sewer and stormwater systems in local neighborhoods
Customers can also learn how recently approved rate increases will affect their bills.
Click here for more information and useful links.
- WHERE: Eau Claire Print Building | 3907 Ensor Ave. | Directions
- WHEN: Wednesday, July 19, 2017, from 6:00-7:30 p.m.