- Somebody left bottles at my house as part of a Community Water Test. Does Columbia Water do this?
- My neighbor had this test done and was told the Columbia Water's water is alkaline. Is this true?
- Does Columbia have 'hard' water? And what exactly does that mean?
- What are these grains of hardness that people refer to?
- My neighbor said City water has a hardness of 1-2 gpg. Is that hard or soft?
- What causes water hardness? Should I be concerned about some kind of contamination?
- Are there advantages to having extremely soft water?
- What about disadvantages to softening?
- Why would anyone soften City water if we already have moderately soft water?
- Does Columbia Water fluoridate its water?
- Why is fluoride added to the water? Is it safe?
- Why is my drinking water milky, cloudy or white?
- What is the chlorine taste or odor in my water?
- I have a pond or aquarium. What should I know about how Columbia Water treats its water?
- Why is my water discolored (yellow, red, or brown)?
- What would cause a musty, moldy, or earthy taste or odor in the water?
- I'm getting pink or black residues on surfaces in contact with water. Why?
- I see white or black particles in the water. What causes this?
- My water is cloudy and/or tastes bad. Who should I contact?
- Is my water safe? Do I need to boil my water?
- My family has been sick. How can I be sure my water is not the cause?
- I have low water pressure in my home. Who should I contact?
- What is the range of water pressure in Columbia Water's system?
1136 Washington St.
Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 545 3300
24 hours a day
7 days a week