The City of Columbia is partnering with Prisma Health, SC DHEC and Lexington Medical Center to host free COVID-19 vaccination clinics at city operated facilities.
The city is increasing vaccination efforts across the Midlands as a part of the Mayor’s “It’s YOUR Shot, Columbia” campaign to inform Midlands citizens of the free, safe and effective COVID-19 vaccinations.
Please see the upcoming vaccination clinic at Drew Wellness Center, 2101 Solomon Way from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.:
- Tuesday, July 27, 2021 Prisma Health will distribute the Pfizer vaccine (to anyone 12 and up).
- Thursday, July 29, 2021 Lexington Medical Center will distribute the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. (The Pfizer vaccine will also be distributed to anyone 12 and up).
In August, SC DHEC will distribute all three vaccinations, Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson. The vaccination clinics will be from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
- Thursday, August 5, 2021, Hyatt Park, 950 Jackson Avenue
- Wednesday, August 11, 2021, Martin Luther King Park, 2300 Greene St.
- Tuesday, August 24, 2021, Melrose Park, 1500 Fairview Drive
- Thursday, August 26, 2021, Woodland Park, 6500 Olde Knight Parkway
To stay updated about upcoming COVID-19 vaccination clinics, please visit https://resilient.columbiasc.gov/