- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Annual and Sick Leave
- Coverage under the SC Retirement System or PORS Retirement System
- 401(k) & 457 plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Educational reimbursement for approved coursework
- Employee Health Center
- Employee Gym
Public Employees Benefit Authority (PEBA) Information
Enrolling in coverage requires your social security number (SSN) and birthdate. The SSN and birthdate of your spouse, if married, and any dependents is also required.
You cannot cover your spouse if your spouse is eligible, or becomes eligible, for coverage as an employee of a group participating in PEBA insurance or as a funded retiree of a participating group who has a part of the spouse’s premiums paid for the spouse.
Supporting documentation is required for any dependent you wish to add to coverage. You must bring photocopies of the supporting documents when you enroll in coverage. See the Enrollment documentation worksheet included in this letter for details.
Individuals enrolled in Medicare or with dependents enrolled in Medicare are required to provide a copy of their Medicare card(s).
The City of Columbia offers the following to all eligible employees:
· Basic Long Term Disability
· Supplemental Long Term Disability
· Dental Plus
· Money Plus
· State Vision Plan
· Basic Life
· Optional Life
· Dependent Life
|Dependent Life Child||$0.58|
*These are per paycheck premiums
THE CITY OF COLUMBIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER