The City of Columbia and Turner Construction School of Management will host training classes for contractors. The purpose of this course is to enhance the managerial, technical and administrative skills of participating contractors.
This class is specifically designed to help contractors:
* Identify challenges of being a contractor
* Understand fundamentals of estimating
* Learn effective methods for locating, obtaining, managing, and scheduling work
* Understand key concepts of contract management
* Locate resources within the construction industry
Stay tuned for next course date!
Contact Office of Business Opportunities at 803.545.3950