Zoning Public Hearing Applications

Most Zoning Public Hearing items must apply to Planning Commission and recieve a recommendation before they may be heard by City Council. For more information concerning Planning Commission, please visit columbiasc.gov/planning-boards-commissions/pc

Sidewalk Vendors need only apply to Zoning Public Hearing

The following must apply to Planning Commission before they may be seen at Zoning Public Hearings

PUD Application (Planned Unit Developments)