- City of Columbia 201/208 Service Area Map
- Final Consent Decree
- FOG: Grease Interceptor Spec Sheet
- FOG: Grease Trap Sizing Guide
- FOG: Grease Trap Spec Sheet
- Haul-A-Waste: Sewer Dump Ticket Fees
- Industrial Pretreatment: City of Columbia Enforcement Response Plan
- Industrial Pretreatment: Control Structure Installations
- Industrial Pretreatment: Draft Wastewater Discharge Permit (example)
- Industrial Pretreatment: Federal General Pretreatment Regulations
- Industrial Pretreatment: Model Slug and Discharge Control Plan (example)
- Industrial Pretreatment: Model Toxic Organic Management Plan (example)
- Industrial Pretreatment: Resource Conservation Recovery Act requirements
- Section 23-101. - Definitions.
- Section 23-102. - Prohibited Discharges.
- Section 23-103. - Discharges of Industrial Waste.
- Section 23-104. - Maximum Allowable Concentrations of Pollutants.
- Section 23-105. - Discharge Permit Required.
- Section 23-106. - Right of Entry of Enforcement Officers.
- Section 23-107. - Determination of Character and Strength of Wastes.
- Section 23-108. - Liability for Extra Costs Incurred by City.
- Section 23-109. - Damaging or Tampering with City Equipment.
- Section 23-110. - Applicability of Article.
- Section 23-111. - Termination of Water or Wastewater Service.
- Section 23-112. - Violations.
- Section 23-113. - Bond or Indemnity Agreement.
- Section 23-114. - Additional Regulations.
- Section 23-115. - Use of Privies.
- Sec. 23-141. - Security deposits.
- Sec. 23-142. - Interest on past due accounts.
- Sec. 23-143. - Water service rates.
- Sec. 23-144. - Special water service fees.
- Sec. 23-145. - Installation of water meters and cross connection control devices.
- Sec. 23-146. - Fire hydrant, fire protection and sprinkler system charges.
- Sec. 23-147. - Installation of water meters serving fire protection sprinkler systems.
- Sec. 23-148. - Sewer tapping fees.
- Sec. 23-149. - Sewer service rates.
- Sec. 23-150. - Discharge of septic tank waste.
- Sec. 23-151. - Use of septic tanks where public sewer is available.
- Sec. 23-152. - Sewer plant expansion fee.
- Sec. 23-153. - Sewage pumping station surcharge.
1136 Washington St.
Columbia, SC 29201
(803) 545 3300
24 hours a day
7 days a week